The M*H Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for M*H clan members and friends to chat and share ideas

Welcome to the M*H forum were you can chat to the M*H Clan, share your video ideas & If your New here Please introduce yourself in the introduction section before posting anywere else. If more people are needed for our video's we'd ask for more people here as here is were we will plan and post details of Video's if help is needed. If you Record Machinima Yourself and Need Players that co-operate to film your machinima then ask here, there are a few M*H Members that have been asked by others to help with other video's. Please dont ask to join the Clan or if you can be in video's. We Will ask and/or let you know if help is needed. Spammers and/or Bad Language will result in that user being banned without warning. We are a friendly Clan with loads of humour so those that join to give insults will be Deleted.
We are having problems with the background on the site so you will notice that we will be changing between two different themes. We are trying to fix this problem so hopefully we will be sticking to one theme.

+8
workingmachinima
Thalbeard
BalliSkate
joker33247698417
dragong23
Mumatua
MunninZ
JohnJohn1983
12 posters

The New's Video (Multi game video)

JohnJohn1983
    JohnJohn1983
    M*H Clan Leader

Number of posts : 150
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

The New's Video (Multi game video) Empty The New's Video (Multi game video)

Post  JohnJohn1983 Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:59 am

I'd cut straight to the details, picture this:
    Starts of in GTA4. playboys mansion, everyone outside enjoying the sun. Someone comes out from inside to tell everyone "Quick the NEW's about to start". Everyone goes in sits around the tv. 1 person gets up to turn tv on , The intro to the news has just started but its not loud enough so someone is asked to turn volume up on remote (wont see the remote) *volume turns up* its the news desk in COD4, the guy at the desk will introduce himself then start the news. As he talks about the news the camera will go from playboys mansion to viewing the whole tv . Wile subjects are bought up a video will be played about that subject in the top right hand corner of the news screen. One bit of news I had in mind was a War/battle (use a silly reason like a war has broken out because a Solider forgot to place the loo role) then the news parson will say. "we now go live to the battlefield. THen it will cut to BF BC were id edit it to make it look like a camera. The reporter will be talking like he is in a real battlefield (we cant act out the war coz there people who will be fighting will be people already in the server playing properly, I thought this will be good to make it more real. The video will end when the camera man or the reporter get caught in the crossfire lol, then it will cut back to news room were the news guy will make a sarky comment like, Oh its most prob just a scratch. Then he'd carry on with the news.
    Other news ideas welcome. It can be interviews, something silly, a stunt. etc those being part of the news have to have the game plus I must have it aswell so below id write a list of online games i have.

• GTA4
    • BF BC
    • Orange Box
    • Far cry 2
    • RE 5
    • Burnout
    • resistance 2
    • COD WAW
    • COD4
    • MGS4
    • RSV
    • RSV2
    • Motorstorm
    • Condemed 2
    • Army of 2
    • UT3
    • killzone2
    • warhawk

Will start filming towards end of the month, might get intro out the way this weekend if possible.
    MunninZ
    MunninZ
    M*H Clan Member

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-05-18

The New's Video (Multi game video) Empty Re: The New's Video (Multi game video)

Post  MunninZ Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:24 am

Great, I'm up for that!.
    Mumatua
    Mumatua
    M*H Clan Member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Mumatua Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:05 pm

i have:

GTA IV
    Warhawk
    BF Bad Company
    Motorstorm
    Killzone 2

and a game that would be good for videos:

Red Faction Guerilla
    dragong23

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-07-08

Post  dragong23 Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:59 pm

i have

Warhawk
    GTA 4
    Motorstorm
    Burnout
    joker33247698417
    joker33247698417

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-06-28

Post  joker33247698417 Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 pm

• i got for
    • lost planet
    • blacksite area 51
    • rag doll kung fu
    • warhawk
    • littlebigplanet
    • cod5 waw
    • need for speed carbon
    • time crsis 4
    • F.E.A.R
    • resistance fall of man
    BalliSkate
    BalliSkate
    M*H Clan Member

Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2009-08-10

Post  BalliSkate Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm

well if you havent made the vid yet i have 1 idea for the news..
    and could maybe be LIVE

in GTA4 a guy that stole a car and speeding on the highway and the camera is in the helicopter above him and you see cops cars after him
    but then he crashes and the cop cars slow down go out of there cars aiming at the car and then the guy goes out of the car with a bomb and blows himself up.. lol just something i thought of.
    Thalbeard
    Thalbeard
    Admin

Number of posts : 68

Post  Thalbeard Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:15 pm

If we do ballins idea... levi HAS to be the guy blowing him slef up... he will come round ur house and make love to ur dog if u let him do that Smile
    workingmachinima
    workingmachinima
    Video Helper

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2009-04-23

Post  workingmachinima Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 pm

U can do it live by using ustream.com
    BalliSkate
    BalliSkate
    M*H Clan Member

Post  BalliSkate Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 am

workingmachinima wrote:U can do it live by using ustream.com

o nono im not talking like live in real life.. just like live in the news, like right after a story maybe the guy would say somthing like:

"We just got some live news, a drunk guy has stolen a car and is speeding on the highway right here in New York.
    Lets see some footage of that."

and maybe there could be like a Live sign in the corner.
    Mumatua
    Mumatua
    M*H Clan Member

Post  Mumatua Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 am

BalliSkate wrote:

o nono im not talking like live in real life.. just like live in the news, like right after a story maybe the guy would say somthing like:

"We just got some live news, a drunk guy has stolen a car and is speeding on the highway right here in New York.

News just in...Helicopter accident on getalife building firecrews are arriving at the seen.

( helicoper hanging off the edge of the roof, news crew cameraman zooms in, and the driver falls out his door...splats right next to the reporter...reporter freezes... behind camera, man whispers " say something..." reporter stares at the body. Cuts back to the studio.
    Thalbeard
    Thalbeard
    Admin

Post  Thalbeard Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:12 am

lol... did levi give u that idea the other day when he did it Razz
    Mumatua
    Mumatua
    M*H Clan Member

Post  Mumatua Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Thalbeard wrote:lol... did levi give u that idea the other day when he did it Razz

No...what happened to him?...he fell from the buliding..or froze cause someone died beside him?...('lol!')
    Thalbeard
    Thalbeard
    Admin

Post  Thalbeard Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:03 pm

no he wanted to snipe me from that building near the heli pad on the 3rd island... he landed on the building where the edges have big holes in them.. he got out and fell to his death thinking he was safe...

t'was funny it t'was
    LeviNifty
    LeviNifty
    M*H Clan Member

Post  LeviNifty Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 am

wha i remember that lol and ill try and find a way to get my ps3 back. And wtf Chris, m ake love to a dog why would i do that lol
    Warhawk2008

Registration date : 2009-09-16

Post  Warhawk2008 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:09 am

JohnJohn1983 wrote:I'd cut straight to the details, picture this:
    Starts of in GTA4. playboys mansion, everyone outside enjoying the sun. Someone comes out from inside to tell everyone "Quick the NEW's about to start". Everyone goes in sits around the tv. 1 person gets up to turn tv on , The intro to the news has just started but its not loud enough so someone is asked to turn volume up on remote (wont see the remote) *volume turns up* its the news desk in COD4, the guy at the desk will introduce himself then start the news. As he talks about the news the camera will go from playboys mansion to viewing the whole tv . Wile subjects are bought up a video will be played about that subject in the top right hand corner of the news screen. One bit of news I had in mind was a War/battle (use a silly reason like a war has broken out because a Solider forgot to place the loo role) then the news parson will say. "we now go live to the battlefield. THen it will cut to BF BC were id edit it to make it look like a camera. The reporter will be talking like he is in a real battlefield (we cant act out the war coz there people who will be fighting will be people already in the server playing properly, I thought this will be good to make it more real. The video will end when the camera man or the reporter get caught in the crossfire lol, then it will cut back to news room were the news guy will make a sarky comment like, Oh its most prob just a scratch. Then he'd carry on with the news.
    Other news ideas welcome. It can be interviews, something silly, a stunt. etc those being part of the news have to have the game plus I must have it aswell so below id write a list of online games i have.

• GTA4
    • BF BC
    • Orange Box
    • Far cry 2
    • RE 5
    • Burnout
    • resistance 2
    • COD WAW
    • COD4
    • MGS4
    • RSV
    • RSV2
    • Motorstorm
    • Condemed 2
    • Army of 2
    • UT3
    • killzone2
    • warhawk

Will start filming towards end of the month, might get intro out the way this weekend if possible.

IVE GOT
    WARHAWK
    BF BC
    KILLZONE 2
    COD4
    Thalbeard
    Thalbeard
    Admin

Post  Thalbeard Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:50 am

I surpose i better post what games i have...

-GTA4
    -Warhawk
    -Civilzataion Revolution
    -IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
    -Ghostbusters
    -LBP
    -Resistance: Fall of Man
    -GRAW2
    -Endwar
    -Burnout Paradise (with police and island)
    -BF 1943
    -Batman: Arkham Aslyem
    -Uncharted: Drakes fortune
    -Lord of the Rings: Conquest
    -Overlord II
    -Gran Turismo5: Prologue
    -PAIN
    -Fat Princess
    -Savage Moon
    -Battle Tanks
    -Age of Booty
    -Super Stardust: HD
    -Worms
    -And about 37 Ps1 games
    -and i have MAG and Uncharted 2 : Among Theives on Preorder.

but u already knew this so no reason me posting....

Last edited by Thalbeard on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 am; edited 3 times in total
    Warhawk2008

Registration date : 2009-09-16

Post  Warhawk2008 Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:15 am

IVE GOT
    WARHAWK
    BFBC
    RACHET AND CLANK
    COD4
    ENDWAR
    Mumatua
    Mumatua
    M*H Clan Member

Post  Mumatua Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:44 pm

My turn..Razz

Assassins Creed
    Assassins Creed II
    Borderlands
    Prince of Persia
    Tomb Raider Underworld
    Lord of the Rings: Conquest
    Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
    Ratchet and Clank: Quest for booty
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
    Mini Ninjas
    Infamous
    Uncharted Drakes Fortune
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    Skate
    Skate 2
    Shaun White Snowboarding
    Motorstorm
    Motorstorm Pacific Rift
    Fat Princess
    Flock
    flOw
    Flower
    Fuel
    Dirt 2
    Red Faction Guerilla
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Metal Gear Solid Guns of the Patriots
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Warhawk
    Wipeout HD
    Killzone 2
    Battlefield Bad Company
    Battlefield 1943
    Pixel Junk: Eden
    Pixel Junk: Shooter
    Rag Doll Kung Fu
    Gravity Crash
    Trine
    Tom Clancys HAWX
    Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfigher 2
    Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
    Guitar Hero World Tour

Very Happy..ooo yeah

Last edited by Mumatua on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mozz666
    mozz666
    Video Helper

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post  mozz666 Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 am

Haha just for the sake of it; I have:

Warhawk (All of the booster packs)
    LittleBigPlanet (Not many DLC costumes)
    Fallout 3 (Only Broken Steel DLC so far)
    Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    Skate
    Call of Duty: World at War (None of the map packs)
    Saints Row 2 (NO DLC)
    Grand Theft Auto 4
    Motorstorm
    Orange box (Half Life 2 part 1 & prt 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2)
    Killzone 2 (Not any of the map packs

Btw just out of interest... how many of you guys have Fallout 3? (This is my favourite game)
    BalliSkate
    BalliSkate
    M*H Clan Member

Post  BalliSkate Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 am

mozz666 wrote:
    Btw just out of interest... how many of you guys have Fallout 3? (This is my favourite game)

I have it Laughing
    mozz666
    mozz666
    Video Helper

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post  mozz666 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 am

BalliSkate wrote:
    mozz666 wrote:

I have it Laughing
    Have you seen some of the good Fallout 3 machinima on YouTube? It is pretty good... mans1ay3r is an example... search him if you want to see what serious machinima should be like imo
    gofasskatkat
    gofasskatkat

Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2009-11-15

Post  gofasskatkat Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 pm

when is it Question
    cause i want 2 be in it i have:
    Burnout paradise
    Warhawk
    Midnight Club LA
    affraid affraid
    list is longer but im just nameing those
    Mumatua
    Mumatua
    M*H Clan Member

Post  Mumatua Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 pm

im guessing if/when caboos gets a new ps3

hes the only one with the gift of the gab..we need him..Razz
    gofasskatkat
    gofasskatkat

Post  gofasskatkat Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 pm

thanks Mumatua although i cant rely on everything you say tongue Razz BTW hes not getting a new ps3 hes getting it fixed by sny What a Face affraid Suspect
    my warhawk idea: hmm wait...

AHA
    another war scene with one of the reporters rideing wit one of the Ecadian's jeep then the driver gets sniped the reporter gets captured then they go to the second reporter's jeep which hits a roadside bomb (mine) and is killed then the third reporter's jeep which dosent die or gets destroyed. cheers phew

Last edited by gofasskatkat on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gofasskatkat
    gofasskatkat

The New's Video (Multi game video) Empty also

Post  gofasskatkat Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Mumatua wrote:
    BalliSkate wrote:

News just in...Helicopter accident on getalife building firecrews are arriving at the seen.

( helicoper hanging off the edge of the roof, news crew cameraman zooms in, and the driver falls out his door...splats right next to the reporter...reporter freezes... behind camera, man whispers " say something..." reporter stares at the body. Cuts back to the studio.

good idea made me laugh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:31 am