The M*H Clan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for M*H clan members and friends to chat and share ideas

Welcome to the M*H forum were you can chat to the M*H Clan, share your video ideas & If your New here Please introduce yourself in the introduction section before posting anywere else. If more people are needed for our video's we'd ask for more people here as here is were we will plan and post details of Video's if help is needed. If you Record Machinima Yourself and Need Players that co-operate to film your machinima then ask here, there are a few M*H Members that have been asked by others to help with other video's. Please dont ask to join the Clan or if you can be in video's. We Will ask and/or let you know if help is needed. Spammers and/or Bad Language will result in that user being banned without warning. We are a friendly Clan with loads of humour so those that join to give insults will be Deleted.
We are having problems with the background on the site so you will notice that we will be changing between two different themes. We are trying to fix this problem so hopefully we will be sticking to one theme.

4 posters

Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist

Caboos15
    Caboos15
    M*H Clan Co-Leader

Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist Empty Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist

Post  Caboos15 Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 am

As you may know I have been making a playlist for the community’s favourite gaming music which is open to any suggestions. It has been a while since I have started it so I thought I would do the top 10 tunes from it.

10. Alex Kidd in Miracle World, theme song
    This I played this game when I was younger and I really loved the main theme mainly because it was just so catchy. I really like themes like this because back then all they had was bleeps to make music for games and do a really good job with it.
    Alex Kidd in Miracle World, theme song

9. Sly 3 - The Great Sea Battle
    This tune comes from the part of the game were you set sail on the sea to fight pirates. The music sets the tone for the battles and makes them even more enjoyable, this theme is a good example for music going well with the theme of the level.
    Sly 3 - The Great Sea Battle

8. Worms ps1 theme song
    The original and what I consider being the best version of the worms theme tune.
    Worms ps1 theme song

7. Portal - Credits Song 'Still Alive'
    After playing though the game and beating it you are then treated to this song which is sung by the villain of the game the computer called GLaDOS and yes that is how the name is spelled. It is a very original tune and very enjoyable as well leaving you playing it in your head for weeks.
    Portal - Credits Song 'Still Alive'

6. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Music - Act 2 Boss
    Again only using bleeps and bloops this is a very epic tune and is well suited for a boos battle.
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Music - Act 2 Boss

5. Star Fox Music – Corneria
    I haven’t got much to say about this one other than it’s just a well made gaming tune.
    Star Fox Music – Corneria

4. Final Fantasy X Music - Battle Theme
    Actually own this game myself I heard this theme a lot though out every battle. Not that is a bad thing because if it was I wouldn’t be on this list, this theme was great and set the tone for could be a epic battle a head.
    Final Fantasy X Music - Battle Theme

3. Uncharted Main Theme
    This is a nice peaceful tune that has you set for the adventure that is front of you.
    Uncharted Main Theme

2. Half Life 2: Episode 2 Soundtrack: "Sector Sweep"
    This is a very technical theme which suits this game well and when you are watching the video in the link that goes with the music you will understand why.
    Half Life 2: Episode 2 Soundtrack: "Sector Sweep"

1. Shadow Of The Colossus Soundtrack - The Opened Way
    The battles in this game are all boss battles and the music reflects that. This in the helps set the tone of what seems to be an imposable fight because you have scale these colossus, hold on for dear life and hit them in their weak spots this and the music make each battle truly epic, stunning and challenging.
    Shadow Of The Colossus Soundtrack - The Opened Way

Hope you have enjoyed this week list and be sure to comment on what you think is the best music from the playlist. Also please send a link to a gaming tune you would like to see on the playlist so that if I get anymore I might do another list like this.
    Link to playlist
    Thalbeard
    Thalbeard
    Admin

Number of posts : 68

Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist Empty Re: Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist

Post  Thalbeard Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Number 3 shud be number 1 but meh, and btw YAY! -

(paste from Wiki)
    Film adaptation
    Film producer Avi Arad has stated that he is working with a division of Sony to develop the film adaptation of Uncharted. In response to a question posed to Richard Lemarchand, lead game designer of Naughty Dog, on whether he would like to see a film adaptation of Uncharted, he replied "no comment."

Since then, Columbia Pictures has confirmed that an Uncharted film is being developed. It is to be written by Kyle Ward and produced by Avi Arad, Charles Roven, Ari Arad and Alex Gartner.

As of June 30, 2009 it was confirmed that the Uncharted film has been in production for the last year-and-a-half.

cant w8 for that.
    gofasskatkat
    gofasskatkat

Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2009-11-15

Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist Empty Re: Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist

Post  gofasskatkat Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 pm

just wondering can I make a list of my faviorite music here Question

p.s.: THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE Cool
    Caboos15
    Caboos15
    M*H Clan Co-Leader

Post  Caboos15 Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 am

gofasskatkat wrote:just wondering can I make a list of my faviorite music here Question

p.s.: THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE THE CAKE IS A LIE Cool

Feel free, I would like to see which our your favourites from the playlist.
    gofasskatkat
    gofasskatkat

Full size top 10 *4 gaming music from my playlist Empty i hope your ready for this

Post  gofasskatkat Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:35 pm

wow a full size top 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyway i shall be updateing it every dayright now i cant think of any
    Mumatua
    Mumatua
    M*H Clan Member

Number of posts : 128
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Mumatua Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Im sorry Caboos but you failed...Sentinel Beach from Jak and Daxter should be second on that list...easily...SOTC is Epic so that stays number one..but Jak and Daxter had the best soundtrack ever

Or maybe thats just because it brings back good memories for me...well either way..its awesome nontheless..Razz
    gofasskatkat
    gofasskatkat

Post  gofasskatkat Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Mumatua wrote:Im sorry Caboos but you failed...Sentinel Beach from Jak and Daxter should be second on that list...easily...SOTC is Epic so that stays number one..but Jak and Daxter had the best soundtrack ever

Or maybe thats just because it brings back good memories for me...well either way..its awesome nontheless..Razz

your right it should be second
    Caboos15
    Caboos15
    M*H Clan Co-Leader

Post  Caboos15 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Mumatua wrote:Im sorry Caboos but you failed...Sentinel Beach from Jak and Daxter should be second on that list...easily...SOTC is Epic so that stays number one..but Jak and Daxter had the best soundtrack ever

These are tunes that are from the playlist that I have on youtube where people would send me things to put on it. I have no Jak and Daxter tunes on it so they can't be on the list. If you want any tunes on the playlist send me them on youtube and I'll add them to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:27 am